Wednesday, September 18, 2019

About me

I’m Keva Alvarado Yule. I’m from Boulder, Colorado and a geology major with a computer science minor. 
I’ve always been in awe of photography but never had the resources to get into it. I took photography courses in high school and had so much fun. 
I’m facinated by under water photography. I’ve always wanted to explore the ocean and capture it’s beauty. I love the challenge associated with underwater photography from actually being under water to how water absorbs different colors. 

This website has many articles about underwater photography and is is one that I reference many times on my dive trips. 

Uwphotographyguide.com/underwater-photography-basics



https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DtLYxi5stLEyfjPc2aEXITN9YO_4qE4M 
This is one of my favorite images that I’ve captured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment