Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Three Class Takeaways

I looked forward to taking his class since I was a freshman and I was not disappointed.  I had a lot of fun learning how to better my photography skills. I already had a bit of a background in taking photos so I was more interested in learning to edit them. 

I learned a lot about editing photos. I learned what all the sliders actually do in photo editing programs and am now able to more realistically bring out the best feature in my pictures. 
Another takeaway i have is that I understand cameras more. I mainly did black and white film photography in my past and I take many pictures with my phone but now being able to understand digital cameras my photography is only going to get stronger. 
My third take away is experience. This class gave me the experience I needed to really make stunning photos, better than I ever had before and the ability to continue learning by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment